Landlord Services Ipswich
Whether you are considering letting out a property that has been your home or one that has been purchased for investment, you will have concerns. We aim to discuss these with you and offer advice to maximise your rental income, along with ensuring any anxieties you may have are laid to rest.
We appreciate that each landlord has different requirements and therefore offer three services, these being Let only, Rent Collection, and Full Management, all of which can be adapted to your specific needs.
As we are not estate agents you can be assured that 100% of our time and effort is used in managing the properties in our charge. We have a specialist computer system to assist us in this along with experienced, trained staff which will enable us to make sure that the letting of your property is stress free. Our aim has always been to treat every house as if were our own.
There are some things that must be done before you let out your property all of which we will assist you to arrange.
- Get your building Society’s permission before letting your property
- Inform your insurers that you are letting the property (or your insurance is void)
- If there is Gas at the property you must have a landlord's gas safety report annually
- All properties require an Energy Performance Certificate
- All portable appliances should have an annual PAT test
- All furnishings at the property must comply with the fire and furnishings act.
- If you are going to be living abroad you will need a tax exemption certificate.
Compare our Landlord Services
|Service||Let only||Rent collection||Full Management|
|Advertising your property|
|Advertise on our own web site|
|Advertise on Rightmove|
|Advertise on Zoopla|
|Property hand out lists in the office|
|Emails to local companies and relocation agents|
|Full reference checks on tenants|
|Prepare Tenancy agreement|
|Collect first month's rent and deposit|
|Advise tenant of your bank and contact details|
|Chase rent arrears|
|Check tenant into property with inventory *|
|Deposit lodged with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme **|
|Collect the rent each month|
|Send statement of account|
|At the end of the Tenancy check the Tenant out of the property and arrange for the release of the Deposit|
|Prepare inventory *|
|Regular property inspections|
|Arrange for maintenance to be carried out as agreed with you by using either one of our approved contractors or one of your choice|
* Available at an additional cost
** Available only if Rents do inventory
Rental Guarantee available at an additional cost on either Rent Collection or Full Management